We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

1.31.2010

Far from Home

I want to be at home
I want to be at home
Toronto suck, like a duck
I want to be at home

I sit in my room and dream of home
I walk the streets and think of home
I eat my food and think of home
I want to be at home

The weeks go slowly
as home draws near
The days go slowly as family calls me near
I want to be at home

My wife, my kids
My place, my bed
I want to be at home

I'm lonely and tired
I'm lazy and sick
I'm cold and numb
I'm talking to myself
I want to be at home

I wan to be at home
I want to be at home
Toronto sucks, like a duck
I want to be at home

The Fraser River (From the Air)

1 comment: