Painful... so Painful! Is it the fact I really want to be at home or is it that I just don't want to focus at putting a report together!? I think it's both.
I just finished my Oral Ecology part and it took me approx. 7 hours! Arrgh! It was like having one hair in my leg pulled at a single time. It is done now, unless I need to touch things up, but now it is just my DMFT report and than our small group project for Health Promo.
School is quickly coming to an end for this semester. I am excited, but nervous to get everything done so I can be home for those two weeks.
The sad part about this day is that those last 7 hours were the time I really had any feelings for anything. The day was a numb day, full of talking, sitting, and day dreaming! I guess it is better to feel something, than feel nothing at all!
I know something that will make me laugh before bed. Modern Family... if you haven't seen it than you got to give it a try!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyUNRWJg0P8
No comments:
Post a Comment