These stories are dedicated to my very precious children who make me; laugh, cry, tired, smile, frustrated, giggle, fatigued, joyful, energetic, crazy, and yes sometime angry!
One Morning
"One morning when you were both still sleeping. Livi was snoring and Kaeden was farting. I woke up and walked to the living room to see Grandpa riding a cow and playing baseball
with a cougar and bear."
"One morning when you were both sleeping, I woke up and saw Notch driving the Quad and Dizzy riding the tube. Dizzy hit the pump so hard that she flew right into Nana and Gandpa's bedroom."
(Notch and Dizzy are our cats)
"One Morning when you were sleeping, I saw a baby elephant playing with a gaint black spider, and dinosaurs were roasting marshmallows over the fire."
"One morning when you were sleeping, I saw Nana riding Sophie down the road and Snow Bear was teaching Big Beak how to get to the moon on a paper airplane."
(Sophie - a small Yorkie; Snow Bear & Big Beak - teddy bear and teddy penguin)
"One morning when you were sleeping, mom and I went outside and played tag with a cat, dog, two alligators, and a hourse; whoes name was Martha... yes like Martha the dog."
"One morning when you were sleeping, I woke up because the front door was open and in your room was a family or racoons having a tea party and Notch was dressed in a girls costume."
"One morning when you were sleeping, I woke up and Mommy was standing on the roof and singing, "Good morning, Good morning, Good morning. It's time to rise and shine." Waking up everyone in Sorrento."
"One morning when you were sleeping, I woke up and Livi was sleeping on her head and Kaeds was sleeping on the book shelf."
"One morning when you were sleeping, I woke up and Martha the Dog, was cooking pancakes for Clifford the Dog, who was reading a story to Little Bear, who was building a fort for Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, who was playing the drums for George Shrinks, who was washing the dirty dishes for
Martha the Dog."
"One morning when you were sleeping, I woke up and the Easter Bunny was wearing Santa's jacket and the Tooth Fairy was trying to take the Easter Bunnies teeth."
"One morning when you were sleeping, I woke up and I was all done school and didn't have to live in Toronto anymore."



Way to good this is so good for your kids. They will always remember their dad as the best story teller.
ReplyDeleteAwesome stories!