We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

1.21.2010

Watch Out

Warning: The Man Below is Easy!!



If you see him: Please call his wife ASAP!

Do not communicate with him. He is known to speak nonsense, and also talks people into jobs that he doesn't know the definition for. He likes to implement long term plans that only become longer as the end date looms. He likes to make witty jokes, lulling the people around him, into believing that he is making progress. He likes to state, "that walking is good," yet he drives 30 feet to look for lost items. Don't be fooled by his charm and good looks. Avoid him at all cost.

"He maybe Armed and Dangerous with a
Blackberry, and a Starbucks!"  

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can't stop laughing!! Mr. Needsattention is going to LOOOOVE this kind of exposure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah I was going to do another blog of a picture... but when I saw that again, the theme just hit me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy! I recognized this individual on America 's most Wanted. The authorities are quite concerned. In fact it was reported they may calll the Military as they suspect a terrorist is at large. Intelligent has it that he failed the strip search and they indeed did find explosives in the area of the "ting yang" He was able to escape custody and now is on the loose. I very thankful that someone like you is so very consciensious and alerting fellow Canadians. I wondering if you could give me this "scary" characters wides phone number so I can give her comfort and encouragement. In fact I would like to help her with her window sills as I have also heard this "biggest looser" hasn't finished her house. If I was in her position, I would take that easy button and replace with a looser button. But then I would not want to meet him face to face as I would be scared of what I may do. So thank you much for putting this warning out.
    We can only hope that Osama bin fishing helps all of us out in his catch and release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Don, who is this Bald Eagle? He can't even spell. I have a sneaking feeling that Bald Eagle is that scary looking idiot.

    Keep us posted if some turns that goof in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if Don's blog is funnier or Dad's comments

    ReplyDelete