I am Thinking
I am Thinking about My Amazing Wife.
I am Thinking about Her Strength, Determination, and Resolve.
I am Thinking How Great She is Doing at Raising Our Kids.
I am Thinking How Much I Owe Her for All Her Support.
I am Thinking How Many Back Massages I will Have to Give Her.
I am Thinking How Much I Love Her.
I am Thinking How Much God has Blessed Me with Her.
I am Thinking How Much She Stalked Me Before We Started Dating.
I am Thinking About the Exact Moment Ang Said She Really Wanted to Hurt Me.
I am Thinking How She is Simply the Best Woman in the World.
I am Thinking How Much I Love Washing Dishes for 1/2 Day for Her.
I am Thinking How Much Air Freshner I have to Spray because of Her.
I am Thinking About All the Fun Stuff We Want to Do in Life.
I am Thinking About How Much I Love to Let Her Sleep In.
I am Thinking About How Mcuh She Cheers Me Up on Grumpy Sundays.
I am Thinking About Our Kids.
I am Thinking How Well They Listen and Love Their Mom.
I am Thinking About My Beautiful Wife.
I am Thinking About my Best Friend in The World.
That is awesome Don! Really I mean it. What an encouraging words those are. I totally agree with all that you have said and hopefully that encourages you as well as you wrote and thought those words.
ReplyDeleteMay the Lord richly Bless you and Angie for such a great Blog.
Bless you
You forgot....I am thinking how musch my wife will cry when she reads this......Thanks Don, I loved it!
ReplyDelete