In honour of Lis', who likes to bug me about my bawling as her sister walked down the aisle. I thought I would come up with interesting things you could do with your Gallstones.
Multi-Purpose Stones
They can be used as teaching tools to help other people avoid getting them.
They can be used as cat toys.
They can be used as decorative arrangements in glass jars, window sills, and fish ponds.
They can be dissected by Ben and the mineral composition found.
They can be used as grinding stones.
They can be used to throw at stray animals that wonder onto your yard.
They can be used as games pieces.
They can be used in a sling shot.
They can be used as jewlery... just drill a hole.
They can be used as "ice-breaker" sitting on your coffee table.
They can be used as models for photography.
Ben can keep one to always have a part of you, enzymes and minerals, close to him always.
Two words... Christmas Gifts!
Suck on them for mineral replacement... Recycling.
Rock Salts in the Bath.
Well, Lis' the list is not exhausted. I wish you all the best tomorrow. I will be thinking about you and praying for ya.

hahahahahaha...nice! thanks Don!
ReplyDelete