We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

1.17.2010

Sidewalks


I walked. I haven't walked like that for about 3 months. I am starting to deceive myself that spring is just around the corner and I will be riding my bike.
The problem is I'm a fair weather rider. The temp. has to be 10 or above for me to really get out the shorts and jersey and ride. So, I will probably be waiting until March or April.

3 comments:

  1. I like your picture! It reminds me of a picture I saw last year that I love...

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/elizzylee/4021754814/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lis'. I enjoy the picture thing but I feel like I lose out on the creativity on writing. I pisture takes up a lot of words... which it fine and I different feel but I want to incorporate stories sometimes too. I am working on one involving Angie and I...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...I totally see what you mean. You kinda got to do what you feel for that day, whether it be just posting a picture or doing some creative writing...it's your blog to do what you want. Just throwing ideas at ya! You're doing awesome, love checking in to see what you do!!

    ReplyDelete