We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

1.09.2010

An Idea Takes Birth

So I woke up this morning with big plans to finish all my school work, eat healthier and relax watching T.V., but instead I decided to start a blog. So many times I have been riding

"The Rocket," (Toronto's wishful thinking for the transit system) and thought I really should journal my happenings and thoughts from the day. So today it starts, but now it will be shared with people close and near, that are brave enough to read what actually goes through my head. I don't always plan to write in beautiful sentences that flow with purpose and meaning. Thoughts might be scattered, disconnected, and come from left field but this is how I think and look at the world.

As for the school work... well it will get done and as for the healthier eating... Well, I was blindsided by prehistoric creatures, in many colours, that were hiding under my bed. I heard them scratching at the plastic container trying to get out and I couldn't help to oblige in giving them their freedom only to find their end.

I should clarify one thing; the transit system in Toronto is pretty darn good. I can get everywhere I really need to get and I can only think of a handful of times when I was troubled by situations with the TTC. But I do look forward to nicer weather when I can ride my bike the 22kms, in 50mins, to school instead of taking the TTC, which takes 1hr: 15min to go to the same location.

So the idea has started, the unhealthy eating is back under the bed, and school goes to the top of the list... with T.V. sure to follow!

2 comments:

  1. love it Don! great job! can't wait to read more!! good picture for cover too!! - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for more..Ang

    ReplyDelete