I don't feel like writing on here! So I will wirte this. I will write this because I don't want to write. I am busy writing this to not think about the thought of writing. Professor B.Fuller calls this, "Writing in a circle of parallels with square corners in the retangular universe of hexagon women!" I remember it like I remember not wanting to write anything. I was Dancing with the Stars and doing homework!
Last night I had a dream that a wasp flew into my shirt. I woke myself up by poking my arm pit really hard to kill the wasp. I got it. It gave me a full bladder and so I had to go to the bathroom. Professor B. Fuller says, "This wasp pee is a crazy thing of which I have never experienced. But I would classify it as the yellow haze of black night which makes my tighty whities shrink when my ladies sings out loud."
Oh yes... I wasn't going to write. So now I am done!
this Professor B. Fuller sounds intriguing...
ReplyDelete