Things I would like to do:
1. Finish School
2. Own our own house
3. Travel Europe with Angie
4. Go to Disneyland with Family & Friends
5. Go camping with friends
6. Own a Volvo XC
7. Spend a week in NY
8. Drive across Canada
9. Cycling up some Tour de France Mountains
10. Have more date nights with Angie
11. Go boarding with family
12. Work so Angie can be at home
13. Try speed skating
14. Finish biking the Kettle Valley
15. Watch my kids grow up
16. Plan other things to do with Angie
17. Stop chewing my fingers
18. Laser my eyes
Ohhh, I like that list. I nedd to expand more on mine. Kaeden really liked the pictures and the blog about you and him. And he really likes you. I am supposed to spell 'dad'
ReplyDeletedoes Kaeden like me yet or do I have to write a blog about him?
ReplyDelete