I am doing homework. The date is posted above this blog. I try not to think ahead. I try not to think of August. My heart hurts even more when I do. But it's hard to focus on the work. The work that needs to be completed so that date may come. I will continue to move forward, I will get it all done, and I will be home for good in August.
I have heard the phrase, "No will to live." Please don't panic or freak this does not apply to me, but I have a different feeling, "No will to do anything." After being away from my family for so long my spirit and being just aches to have them close ALL the time. I have been home and you would think I would be refreshed from them but after the year away, once you are alone again that refreshment fades very very quickly.
I long to be with my family. I long to have them distract me from studying. I long to hear their voices. There is a great amount of energy that comes from being with family. That energy I need now.
No comments:
Post a Comment