Sometimes the planning of life is actually harder than doing it. I have been organizing school work, placement and Health promotion schedule, and figuring out all the paper work that needs to be done and I am tired already.
I am sure the doing of it all will be tiring but I am familiar with that. Working at the hotel there was always something that had to be done. I quickly realized, working there, that the end never comes. I have been able to tranfer this over to school. Each semester has been filled with something. 1st sem. was reading and head knowledge. 2nd was still reading and head knowledge with the introduction to hands on work. 3rd sem. is mostly the doing with aspects of head knowledge.
My motivation level has not jump up as of yet. I have been slowly getting myself geared up and will be ready to roll come my 3rd week. That week I start my first placement at a Ortho. Office.
Anyway... not much else to say. Time for me to get my beauty rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment