The sandwich was awesome. The pickles and peanut butter tasted great. When I woke up the man’s jacket was nicely chewed and wet. He smiled and I sheepishly straightened my back and moved to my proper seat. Making no eye contact I just stared out the window. A piece of paper tickled my nose. The bill was $5.00 for a head rest and a chew. Paid 1/2 price because the sandwich wasn't real. The man chuckled... "A half a loaf is two prices to high for the fish and five corn bread baskets served with a side of fires." I replied, "Half of the loaf and 3 turnips, once laying down, plays a key role in the government when I get the fish and grab the otter." We coloured one of my Ninja Turtle sheets and talked about the time we didn't know eachother. Than the man said, "Turtles make for hairy shoes when cows are dining with the cabbage." I responded, "Rats are friends when cabbages attack for the fur of my cat Ezra."
The train ended it's rattle to battle and I crawled off the platform. I waved and shouted and held my breath for the paper was catching my banner.
At school our teachers continue to give us tonnes of paper. Instead of a quilt I sleep under the paper we receive. It also works great as toilet paper, nose paper, and information on assignments that need to be done. My desk is adequate. Not for all the papers. Instead I use my wall as a vertical desk. In order to avoid damage to the vertical desk, I use a high strength, white elephant, gooey pogo, sticky tack. This serves as the binding force between the wall and the paper. It is called, "Vertical Incapsulating White on Multi Super Fly Paper Place with Hovering Rememberance of Better Days."
my mind is cloudy after reading that
ReplyDeleteHAHA yes.. it was my mind just going.
ReplyDeleteDiddo Lisa!
ReplyDelete