On the other hand my daughter is creative. This is not to say my son isn't but with her it comes out in action. Drawing, baking, working with puddy, and putting together dance routines. She seems to just know the flow. Even after a long day of walking and playing, she is still ready to pose for her Tanta in a picture.
While on a walk, Livi and I put together a routine, of sorts. It was a one time deal and we nailed it right off the bat. I like to call it, "People on Wood by River-Lake Escaping Rocks." It sounds crazy and it was. To achieve the right balance, hand placement and distance from eachother was complex. Livi and I didn't even talk to eachother about the routine, but through some father-daughter bond we aligned like the stars back on July 14th, 1788. Our magnetic poles off set eachother allowing our faces not to meet. This is critical because you never want the face rays to cross or complete disaster could occur. Some may say it was the photographer, others may say it was planned, but science says it was love and the bond of a father with his daughter that stopped time and gastrointestinal movements.
Professor B. Fuller in his book called, "Teaching your Cat to Dance and the Bond between Father-Daughter Quantum Physics," explains that he has only seen the phenomena once and that was in March, 2010. He does remarks that, "I didn't actually see the event, but I knew it took place the moment my cats danced" (Fuller).
Luckily Tanta, Professor B. Fuller's lady, had just returned through the "Star Gate" from 1992 to capture the epic moment on the Digital. She explains, "the picture looks old because I wanted it too!" B. Fuller remarked, "While passing through the gate, there must have been a verbal cliche' which distrupted the Nikon processing, enhancing, and technicolour dream boat formation."
It all sounded right to me. For we were the artists, the inspiration behind the shot. The two people that took up that space at that time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I kinda wish there was something bigger than CAPS LOCK to express how much I'm laughing. I choked on my mini eggs! I haven't decided if your face in the picture is the funniest or your quotes from the Professor. Either way...too funny!
PS....my camera is a Nikon, not Canon so there was no "cannon processing".
PSS...Olympics are over, time to come up with some new "reactions"
SO GOOD THOUGH! You have talent my friend!
Baldeagle
ReplyDeleteWay toooooo funny! The only thing I can say is that as I soared high over the Goldenrod Estate, I saw this old timer leaning against that machine, you guys on earth might call a quad? So I saw this young son working and the old fart was doing a video of him working. Then I saw that old timer reach in his pocket and he pulled out a 20. Like what do you figure that is about? The young son should be paying the old timer as he is being taught a lesson and that is to use his hands. Later on in the evening I saw the young guy totally wiped out, and the old timer was even more wiped. But then what I saw later was a whole group of people going out for the evening, and then what annoyed me as a soaring bald eagle, was that they made the old timer drive and in the end the old timer had to pay the entire evening. Like is that fair? That old timer seems to be so kind, teaching young guys how to work with their hands, then paying them for allowing him to teach them. The list goes on. But as I soar, I will keep you posted as to what continues to happen at the Goldenrod Ranch. one more thing, I saw your ratings and I liked the G-string rating as the best. That rating ranks the best in the Eagle World.
the young guy says....."I WON'T PAY YOU!!!!!!!"
ReplyDeleteThe daughter says....."Forget that" regarding grandpa's note and she enjoyed the dance of the logs with her dad.
I enjoyed the story and the comments. Great job all of you.
ReplyDelete