We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

2.16.2010

Studying

Today was the last day of my 5 day weekend. I am glad for this because after two days of nothingness I was starting to go crazy. I am naturally crazy but this was something different.

I got up and cleaned my room, so it would be already for me to leave it and then I strolled up to the local store to buy some graceries for the few days left. These groceries are the kind that I can freeze or put in the cupboard and they will not go bad.

I than studying some amazing creatures. I was able to find some on my body so I snapped some shots of them to put on my blog. There is one I didn't have on me and that was Treponema Pallidum which causes Syphillis, so I grabbed a pick off of the web. Usually you can not see these micro-organisms but due to my craziness I was able to. Actually living in T-dot has given me super powers!

Ebola

Treponema Pallidum (Which causes Syphillis)


E. Coli


Salmonella (no relation to fish called Salmon)



Listeriosis

Ok, I got all the photo's off of Google, but it would be crazy if you actually could see all the little creatures that live in the world and on your body. All these would live in your body though.

1 comment: