Finally it is Friday! The week has ended and now only 2 more weeks until I embrace my family and stink up my bedroom with my wife. Sound romantic, doesn't it!!
I missed a day of Blog, Blogging, Blogged, and as much as I was to tired to do it. I actually missed it.
I am still reading many wonderful pages on diseases of the body, and finish that class Monday afternoon.
Creativity will start again, don't you worry.
Here's my question of the day, "Why do people go see an imitation band, when the real band is still alive an preforming concerts!?" Wouldn't you rather see the real deal instead of some corny what-to-be?
Night!
I've never really gotten the whole cover band (while original band is around) thing either, however, I do know a guy in Kelowna who plays in a cover band and they are REALLY good. They are pretty popular all over the Okanagan and Alberta. They play quite a few festivals and things. So I think it's a $$ thing or the convenience of going to see the cover band when the original one isn't touring, maybe??
ReplyDeleteI don't know... I could see it if we went out to a Pub and a band was playing that did covers. But to actually go and see a band that plays anothers bands song..... I just don't get it! : )
ReplyDelete