We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

2.22.2010

Thinking of Me.

Today I opened my blog and found that someone left two comments of unfriendly light. I was first disturbed by them and than laughed about them. I thought about who could have left them and quickly came to one person in the world.

I find it funny because I generally like to think that no one cares or thinks about me besides my family. But obviously I have touched someone so profoundly that my memories
reside deep inside their heart, that they felt they had to reach out to my blog and make comments about me.  This gives me a great sense of joy and I thank you!

On another note, life back in BC is great. The clean air, the slower lifestyle, and great friends and family is a gift I would never throw away.

2 comments:

  1. serious? i can't believe someone would do that...LAME! and they did it anonymously? cowards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bald Eagle here,
    Dude, I am so glad you are back in BC. It has been great having you over. We really have missed you and even though this is only for 2 weeks, we will make the most of it. Then one more run at it and you will be back for all times. Looking so forward to that. Hey tell me about what the anonymous had to say. Kind of a coward if they have to go comment anonymous. One day share with us who you think it might be. I can be on the look out for those people. My Eagle Eyes do not miss too much. Hey have a great time in BC.

    ReplyDelete