We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

2.03.2010

Study

My life currently consists of studying. I spent 5 hours in a library today just reading and highlighting! The time went very quickly but I made it though a lot of material.

Because of this my creativity has as been put on the back burner. I should have taken a picture and will do that for tomorrow.

Do you know I miss my wife and family?? Well, I do and can not wait to be home with everyone in 2.5 weeks

Love you all!!

Don...Out

4 comments:

  1. 2 1/2 weeks sounds so soon now! yaaaa! we have every day planned for you!! fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i clicked gold twice. i thought if i clicked it again, it would remove it. i didn't think your "post" was gold...i was thinking that you'll be home in just over 2 weeks is gold....fyi

    ps...i need some blogging ideas. i have some, but they require thought and will probably offend a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baldeagle here,

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    these few words say it all, we are waiting with baited breasths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIKES time is going much slower now. I can guarntee we will be much more talkative in person and you may miss the quiet studying time. The kids and I really miss you too!

    ReplyDelete