We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

2.09.2010

The Results of Tuesday

I look up at the clock. The time is 3:50pm. Finally I can go and see if the test marks have been posted. I leave the computer room, walk towards the boards only to find that many other people have the same idea. I wait patiently and than decide enough is enough, I just need to see what I got.

The mark I scan for is Prevention and Nutrition. I was nervous because when I was doing the test I felt as if I wasn't even reading english. To clarify, it was in English, but my mind was not comprehending the simplest of lines, so I left the test room scratching the fungus on my feet. I see the grade and my heart relaxes because I have passed with a score that still keeps my grade generally high. 

The second test I was concerned about was Pathophysiology. I read and studied for that test, and felt along with many in my class, that I had been blindsided by a "Power" truck when I came to write it. The test went into a lot more detail than we were generally uses to. I found my mark and my heart jumped right out of my chest. Luckily no one around me got blood on them. Instead of getting stab in the back. I had actually stolen the knife, hopped in the truck and ran the test down, squeezing the letters right off of it.

I was relaxed, happy, excited, relieved, and wanted to just jump on a plane straight for home. The only problem with that is I still have one more test to write next week, and want to complete acouple more clients in clinic.

In other exciting news, the Dental Hygiene National Board Finals came out today and Nicolette Janzen PASSED along with many other 3rd Semester student who choose to write the test in January.

IF I WERE A PIGEON

1 comment:

  1. Bald eagle here again,
    Its usually the sea gulls that I have issues with. Enroll me in this course. I'll need 13 lessons because the first one is usually "show & tell" time and I have nothing to show but white sea gull droppings plastered on my bald spot. Yuk!!!!

    ReplyDelete