We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

2.14.2010

Count Down

Today is Valentine's Day. I had the day planned out as follows:

1. Let Angie Sleep in
2. Make Heart Shaped Pancakes with the kids
3. Go to Church
4. Relax with me Family
5. Play tickle Monster with the Kids
6. Make a great dinner for my family
7. Put the Kids to bed
8. Give Angie a nice Massage
9. Watch a Romantic movie
10. Relax

The only MAJOR problem to this plan is that I'm in Toronto and my family is in Sorrento, BC, enjoying lovely spring weather.

So instead I went to church, grabbed a bite to eat and now am relaxing in my room by myself.  I did go for a long walk, which would impress my father in law. LOL!!

The nice thing about this all is that I only have 5 more sleeps until I meet my family in Abbotsford, BC. I am really excited to see them and be with them.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ANGIE!! (even though we don't really celebrate it)

3 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you went for a walk...they are so good for you. i went for one yesterday! i hope the next few days go fast for you. ben was asking today when you were coming home (i think he misses having a gold panning friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father in law here:
    The planning of a Valentine;s Day is as important as doing it. I totally feel for your 1 problem. You are in TO and your family is in Sorrento. So the next best thing was we took your family to White Spot in Vernon and celebrated Valentine's day there as well as Remembrance Day. We were remembering you and wishing you were with us. We are so looking forward to seeing you at home and hopefully the weather will be good and we can enjoy an outside fire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sipping on one of my favorite drinks! Love those bellini's.

    ReplyDelete