We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

5.19.2010

Like

So today like... I was like riding my bike ... and the sun was out and like there were cars and people outside. Crazy like that, I went to school and was like Wow~! Then I like remembered the time when Professor B. Fuller was like driving and didn't say anything. That was like way cool. It was like we were in some sort of like crazy face different time zone, yet we were like in the same car. I looked over at the Profess. and he was like glichin' out because the signal was way weak. He verballized like his thoughts and said, "I am ignoring you." I was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it. You're like trying some tripped out experiment on me and I totally like not getting it. He said, "yap."

So like we continued to drive like for so long until my bladder was stretchen to the max and the Profess was like way tired out off his mind.

Like thee End Man!

3 comments:

  1. the professor mentioned today that he would like a story about his camaro he used to drive (which he might be getting back)

    ReplyDelete