We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

5.20.2010

Violence Against Men

I'm looking out a window. It is actually 6 windows lined up in perfect alignment. The air is muggy and the sun has darted behind a small cloud. I am relaxed. My pulse today was a low 57 Bpm.
I am on the couch with the laptop on my lap. What a crazy notion that I actually have the computer where the name recognizes it has having a home. I hope it doesn't cause me to go sterile. I don't have to worry about that. After a year of deliberating my friendly specialist back home beat my laptop to the crotch.
I plan to go to the top of the world tomorow. Not sure how I'm going to get there but I'm sure it will be a splendid trip. I always hated that feeling of stepping in dog crap and having it slither in between my toes. I hope that doesn't happen tomorrow.
While at lunch today a large group of college or high school kids walked by holding signs and waving banners. They looked absolutely crazy dressed up in civilian clothes. They were marching to stop 'violence against men.' I didn't realize that this was going on, but since the O.J. Simpson murder trail, statistics has shown that violence against men has rose by 20%. I wonder why this hasn't hit the news! What kind of world are we living in when men are getting beaten down my their women and no one is listening. I remember a time when my wife, with the grace of God, told me she wished to hurt me baddly, but held herself back. Our two kids would have been mere thoughts because the tool would have been broken.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....still laughing

    Oh Don.... You poor suffering soul. I do understand though because your wife is a scary woman...she scares me daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA...BEWARE. It was the fear of the pregnant women that got you fixed. Which by the way I was pregant with Livi at the time of the threat. We only would have missed out on Kaeds

    ReplyDelete