Hello Hun,
The time is 9:30pm eastern time and I am exhausted. Last night I slept maybe 4 hours. The air was muggy and my mind was running over todays evaluations.
My client in the morning came in and I finished him all up. He was very nice. In the evening I had all my stuff ready for Diet Counselling, OHE, etc. But my client didn't come because she couldn't find a babysitter for her boy. I was disappointed, because I felt I could have got her treatment completed. I called my contacts and even asked some people in the lobby if they would like to have their teeth cleaned. But I had no takers.
On the way home I fell asleep on the subway. The kids should get their letters the beginning of next week. I mailed them off today because I forgot on Monday. I sure hope nobody tells them they are getting letters in the mail. They will be so surprised to get the mail and have something for them in it! :)
I did try contacting you on skype but you were not available. I hope you had a good day and are feeling better. I miss you and love! Please give the kids kisses for me and a hug.
I will talk to you Wednesday night when I am more awake and ready to tell you of all the fun things I have been up to. HAHAHA Like sitting in my room.
Love,
Don
No comments:
Post a Comment