I haven't been missing, I just haven't felt like blogging. My brain hurts, and my motivation comes and goes. I believe I am actually feeling my own pressure. I realize this is my last semester and I don't want to screw up one thing. The simplest stuff is stressing me, yet I know how to do it! Any words of wisdom?
Even now I have lost the push to write this blog.
Something exciting is that Angie and I celebrated our 9 year Anniversary. Our 10 year will be even better because I won't be in Toronto. I look forward to a great time of just her and I.
Out for now...
10 years next year already? crazy!! so how are you going to beat the New York 5 year anniversary? i hope your stress subsides so we can have your blogging self back. we miss you and just think about how so close to the end you are. that light at the end of the tunnel has got to be pretty big and bright by now.
ReplyDeleteJust close your eyes and visualize a nice fall day sitting on your fold up seat halfway in a creek panning for gold with your rubber boots on.
ReplyDeleteBald Eagle here,
ReplyDeleteSo you are asking for advice? So my advice is this and taken from Isaiah 40:31, hope it helps you, sure does me when I need it.
"but dem dat wait on de Lord, shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles, they shall ride deir bikes 100 kms, they will complete their courses, they shall walk and enjoy TO, they will not become weary, they will do all the good things and not be weary and not falter" WOW, that is good, and I noticed that Lisa (whomever she may be) also gives good thoughts, "the light is getting bigger", then anonymous also says good things, "visualization. Dat is also very good. Take time to meditate. Very good. Remember "Soar as the Eagle" and the Bald one as well.