We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

10.21.2010

10 things for $100 or less

So I was requested to do a list of 10 things I would like that are $100 or less in value. This is not an easy task. I think of things periodically but to have to do it with a time frame of 1 day will be more of a challenge.

1. 3-4 pairs of nice jeans size 34 waist, 32 leg & a belt.



2. 2-3 hoodies to make me younger



3. 1 pair of shoes, and 1 pair of dressy shoes.



4. 4-5 t-shirts for my youngness.

5. 1-2 dress shirts, and 1 pair of dress pants to go with the shoes.


6. 1 pair of biking bib or shorts.


7. Gift Certificate to have my eye brows waxed.


8. New pair of running shoes  (Livestronge) size 11.
9. New stylin' man bag (messanger bag)


10. Gift Certificate or meal out at the Keg with Family.


2 comments: