Hello Blog, it has been too long since I last typed my life on your simple lay out. I dream that I would be pushed to excitement by logging on to your page, but find that the excitement doesn't appear and instead my mind fades to black instead of dreaming of another world. I will try harder to type on you since I am leaving the social network that everyone in the western world is addicted to.
Waiting is the toughest thing in the world. I must admit, it has become easier as I have grown up but I remember as a child waiting to go camping, fishing, or a birthday party, the days seems to drag by and, of course, the clocks all went backwards in time. Now I get busy with other activities, duties, and chores and the time drifts by quicker than the air bursting from my sphincter. I am always shocked, asking the question, where has the time gone.
I am currently back at the stage of being a child. I arrived home from my tour of duty in Toronto on August 14th and wrote my big exam on September 20th. Now I am waiting for the results to be posted on their website. I know I should be patient, and at times I am, but this one is driving me crazy. The problem is that generally they have the results posted by the 15th day since the writing of the exam. Well, today is day 16 and still no results. I feel like I am 10 years old waiting for Christmas to arrive, or lying in bed Christmas Eve night waiting for 6:00 am to arrive on my bedside clock. This is killing me!!!
This is the state I am in, and I would not be shock if there are many other aspiring dental hygienists in the same position of waiting that I am in right now.
can you contact them?
ReplyDeleteNope! They will not respond.
ReplyDelete