We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

6.12.2010

Saturday, June 12th, 2010

The weather: Cloudy and rainy. This is convienent because I don't have to water the plants.

This morning I got swormed by many people wanting toothbrushes, floss, and paste. A very rewarding experience but very tiring.

This afternoon I just finished watching England tie with the USA in World Cup Football. A little disappointing because the US goal was pretty weak.

Now I am motivating myself to do homework. I am listening to Sam Roberts and feel like I have profound things to say, but can't type or verbalize them. So they aren't that profound.

3 comments:

  1. is that what you meant by "i wish my computer could read my mind?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya that, and the fact I don't feel like writing my paper that is due Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good buddy,
    Just thought we would drop you a note and want to wish you the very best this coming week. We are coming down to the last 2 weeks of June. Hopefully it works that a mini break for the long weekend in July will be good. Praying for you and wishing you the best.
    Love Erv and Ev

    ReplyDelete