We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out. ~Winston Churchill

6.30.2010

Happy

The ground was twisting today. But that didn't seem to bother him. The weather was nice and the days were shortening. Shortening literally and mentally.

Creativity comes from many sources. Sadness, laughter, frustration, and joy. I am sure there are more but I couldn't think of them. I walked a lot this afternoon. The places look new. The weight of the world seems to be lifted. I am happy. This is the wonderful bi-product of seeing my family after nearly 10 weeks. There is a great amount of strength, focus, and pleasure that comes from being around the ones your dearly love.

I am a blessed man and sometimes feel very inadequate to express my overwhelming thankfulness to all the great family and friends around me.

The Beatles sum it up nicely... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCKANiM9tUM



No comments:

Post a Comment