Yes, my blog has not been filled with happy, smiling stories of cops jumping little old ladies and the rambling of the Professor. But I haven't felt that way. I have been down in the dumps, eating goose poop and dreaming of distant mountains and family. Leave me alone ok. I am just trying to make it through one day at a time and it the sky fell on me yesterday, it may rise up on the next. Ok... I know no one is on my back or harping on me, but that was fun to type! LOL!!
Eventually the blogs will change just as life does. I feel as if things are coming together. As much as I don't get stressed by school, I do get stressed by the idea of having to schedule clients and make sure they show up. I have arranged all my appointments for June and feel confident in them. I have stated the importance of coming in, to all my clients which actually consists of 3 guys, for the month of June. The one guys is leaving for India in early July so I need to get him completed because he is my MAX evaluation client. I have set my goals for the end of June so that July can be a fun month of working on clients and not having heavy burdens to finish everything last minute. My motivation is bad now and I can only imagine what it will be like then!
I have had a couple days where I have gone out and forgot my camra. I have moved it so that this doesn't happen. I need to get back to taking picture, even if they aren't exciting! That way I have a good excuse for a picture on here too!
now i feel bad about my comment on your last blog ... what a guilt trip. i know it has not been easy and i hope the rest of the time flies for you. we can't wait to have you home. everyone misses you! yes ... bring your camera ... post pictures ... even if there is no story to tell! do you plan on keeping your blog going once you're home?
ReplyDeleteLOL! Don't feel guilty. I have to always tell myself the same thing because I get very hard on myself and the way I feel. I hope to keep it going when I get home. Thanks for the encouraging words! :)
ReplyDeletei hope you keep it going when you get home too! i enjoying reading what you have to say and it will be a totally different "feel"...i think. "a day in the life of a male hygenist" or more family like or whatever randomness you want. you'll probably find more inspiration and more things to blog about at home. when you're in a funk and what not, it's hard to come up with things to write...at least that's what i've found. either way, don, that light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger and bigger and the end is in sight. focus on how great it's going to be to come home and start the next chapter of your life! your cheerleaders hear are all cheering loud for you!!
ReplyDelete