This blog is actually not about smacking anything. I just really wanted to use that saying.
A follow up to the "My Wife's Hair" blog, she has decided to go with the Lopsided Mop because it reminds her of the pure joy she feels when she is cleaning the house and moping the floors. I encouraged her by saying, "you have to go with what inspires you!"
After 2 years of planning and hard work, today I actually got to put all that school to practice as I went into a dental office as a dental hygienist. I only saw 3 patients and worked 3.5 hours, but it was truely exciting. I was a little nervous setting up and seating my first patient but after it was all said and done I can't wait for the next time I get to go to work.
I was surprised today when I got home because Ang had started decorating for Christmas. I love Christmas time, I never get sick of the music or old shows, and I love getting together with friends and family. We have also been getting snow and this hightens the excitment to the arrival of Christmas.
Tonight Angie and I went for a romantic date. We strolled through many stores, and giggled like school children. The weather was freezing outside, but our hearts were filled with warmth and love. To just be together alone in the big city of Kamloops was awesome. I love my wife no matter what and look forward to our next date night together. After shopping we spent time at our favorite place... ABC Restaurant. We sipped our water and coffee and gazed lustfully into eachothers eyes. After that, the lustful date night fell apart as we picked up Angie's sister. She wouldn't let us park on the side of the highway and make out.
Now we sit in bed...
Don! Where are you working? That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou and Ang are so romantic. Too bad Lisa is such a good chaperone.
You have two new followers. Matt and I are reading all your older posts. I was disturbed by the toilet one. Matt laughed.
Hey Kari. I have picked up acouple of temp. shift at an ffice in Armstrong, on Wood Street. I will work 2 Fridays in December and the week just before Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading. I will try to have some more bathroom talk for Matt! LOL
"the night fell apart as we picked up Ang's sister"???? Um...wtf does that mean!! you guys love me! i provide entertainment....and two seniors who eat dinner at ABC need as much entertainment as possible.
ReplyDeletekari...don't be deceived... you only can believe 1/2 of what don says as the truth...