The Posh
For the past years she has been residing with "The Posh," except she has been throwing in bangs. When I was in Toronto I mentioned to her that I would love to see her bangs grown out. To my surprise she has been doing this but there is contempt in her voice now because she is growing tired of them. The following will be generally short cuts but I am trying to stay away from bangs and "The Posh."
The Mohawk
This is more radical in a cut, but I believe she is at a point of major change. This would reveal her fun loving side and show that she is a rebel at heart. Many night when I come to bed I actually hear her listening to the Pixies, the Sex Pistols, classic Green Day and Iggy Pop on YouTube.
The Lopsided Mop
Dressy, yet relaxed, I believe this style would reveal her as a serious person with a crazy person sneaking her way out. This cut does have bangs but really only on the oneside of the face... I can dig that! I think she would find that she could diversify her look to whatever life throws at her and she would get a lot of attention in a small town.
Platinum Pixie
Nothing say hard a** like Pink stylin' the Pixie cut. My wife did love Pink, at one point, so when I saw this it only made sense. The long bangs are present, which I like, yet the hair is short which she would like for work. She would have to change her attitude a little to fit the hairstyle, but people around her would give her no crap!
Goose Wing
The "Goose Wing," is a little more out of the box for my wife but I thought I would throw it into the mix. Not sure if it is really a day to day kind of cut, but more of a glamour cut for night out or for a person who lives in a mansion and is a "Real House Wife."
Jumbo Curl
Before we were even dating, I remember my wife sporting the gigantic curls and I must say they really looked good on her. It is a drastic change from her norm,' so perm it up and bring back the curls!
Bangs Gone Bad
Yes, clearly there are bangs there but maybe it is the fact that they are a different colour that is somewhat appealing. This would be another stretch for her to get, but it is an idea. I don't think I would like it if she walked around all the time with a pouty look on her face.
Red Flare
This is not a big change on the normal style she likes to get but enhanced with the red colour I would be thumbs up for this. Without a doubt she can wear the dark colours like red in her hair and no one would be scared by it.
The Highlight Swoop
Although it looks great, I know right now that my wife would get very frustrated trying to style this everyday and she would doubt why she got it cut this way. I would not push this cut and in return save my ears from hearing about it until she got her next hair cut. : )
The Uneven Part
Highlights, Swooping bangs, and a short cut! I always really like this. It can look professional, fun, and dressy. This one has her name written all over it...
As a great and supportive husband I realize that the haircut she gets will clearly be her choice, or strongly influenced by her sisters opinion.. haha! And I will love her just the same no matter what she does end up getting done... but she better not mess to much with the bangs! LOL










hahahahahaha....yeah right to music she listens too on her ipod...if she does it's because you've put it there. My favs are "the mohawk", "platinum pixie" and "goose wing" with me leaning towards goose wing...love that one! tell her to get the colours too!!
ReplyDelete