Tom Hanks
A man that is not resound for his amazing good looks in hollywood, but he continues to make good judement calls staying out of the social spot light and making good films. Three films that stick with me are: Big, Forest Gump, and You've Got Mail (This one I watch at least 2 times a year).Leonardo Dicaprio
In comparison to Tom, this man has had a long career of being adored by the ladies. I find that he has the great skill to overwhelm the audience with his characters. You almost forget that he is the one playing the role. Three movies I enjoy of his are: Romeo and Juliet, Catch Me if You Can (Which also features Tom Hanks), and Inception (This was soo good I had to see it 3 times).
Ben Stiller
If you have ever wanted to watch a awkward interview of a hollywood actor, than you need to watch one of Ben Stiller. He almost seems out of place and his on screen humour just doesn't come across as funny when he tries it live. Despite this I do find his movies to be funny and full of creativity. Three movies are: Zoolander, Meet the Fockers, Starsky and Hutch, and an added one: Dodgeball!
Adam Sandler
If I were to be a comedian, I would like to be Sandler. He turns the simplest things into outlandish creations that can not help but be laughed at: from his days at SNL to Happy Gilmour, The Wedding Singer, and Bedtime Stories. But I think that his real amazing movie was, when he played a dentist who's family died in the 9/11 attacks, in Reign Over Me. He showed that comedy was not his only trick up his sleeve.
This last position is a hard one to fill. I have rambled through my mind and names that have come up are: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Will Smith, Clint Eastwood, Bill Murray, Alec Baldwin, and Ed Norton. But I have decided to go with my favourite at the moment. An actor that has been able to become a small screen and big screen comedian...
Steve Carell
As a creepy, annoying, and lovable boss on TV's The Office to movies such as, Dan in Real Life and Date Night I always get a kick out of Carell's work. I must admit I think he did get some facial work done from Season 1 of The Office to season 2. His hair became thicker, his chin squarer and he lost some unwanted roundness.





hahahahaha...what just happened? "as an up and coming actor?"
ReplyDeleteI am leaving for hollywoood! LOL I thought it sounded more interesting to say that. :)
ReplyDelete