It has been along time since I have arrived to this site. Year, months and days have drifted by like the nights have turned to day. 24 hours can feel like a bullet shot, or like paint drying on a cold winter day. In this the fear of life's unanswerable questions are fading, being replaced by the drive for adventure and courage to push the limits. Laughing , enjoying the conflicts of daily life just as Winston Churchill felt the excitement of battle. If you ever have the chance to read The Last Lion series by William Manchester, I would highly recommend it.
The world is stranger and stranger or the people are becoming stranger. We are defining ourselves with fear. The prickly limits of, "I can't do this", or "I would not do that because..." Confining our bodies to their present day, because we are affair to put work in to achieve something that seems unattainable. We have been designed to work, and even work hard, but the feeling of pain causes us to not achieve and grows fear, justification, and lack of motivation to try or explore something that might help us in our goals. There is a time and place for leisure and rest. But there should be some pain to help us travel to those outcomes and help us to achieve health.
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. ~ Winston Churchill
No comments:
Post a Comment