The Dog
I enjoy shredding paper, cardboard, and shoes. Stealing teddy bears from kids and pulling their clothes off of them. As much as I love dog food, I heartedly enjoy eating cat crap, garbage scraps and licking the dishes in the dishwasher. I have a bed of my own, but would rather take up yours and attempt to crowd you out. I love simple games of tug a war and going for long runs. Just when you wish to relax for the evening, I come alive and bark until someone notices me. I am the family dog.
and don't forget, Yorkies annoy me! I would eat them alive, but then Ra Ra would have my hide and not dog sit me any longer. I would be forced to go to my most hated place and visit Nana and her annoying Yorkies an have to have grumpy Nana always shaking her middle finger at me. I would rather be outside and poop on Grandpa's beautiful yard and watch him step in it and get totally annoyed at me. But that's ok cuz he also protects them annoying Yorkies.
ReplyDelete